Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

Curly Joe (and Tank) wanted me to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I had to get a jump on it because I'll actually be at work when the clock strikes midnight. Thanks for tuning in to this blog and for all the love and support. It's hard to believe Curly Joe has only been here for four months, especially since his birthday is in February. He's been urinating a lot, and I'm pretty sure it's because of his liver issues. I may take him to the vet on Friday, just to check things out. He's not acting any differently, just drinking and peeing a lot, like when we first got him.

Anyway, here's to Good Things in the year to come. We wish you all the best.

2 comments:

Adoresixtyfour said...

Happy New Year to you & Curly!

turtle tracks said...

Right back atcha, Ed!