Saturday, November 1, 2008

New game.

I got Curly Joe a new toy the other day. It’s made from fire hose material, so I figured it’d be perfect for him. When I got home, I read the reviews and apparently it’s really easy to destroy. So I’ve been keeping an eye on him when he plays with it. So far he seems content to just make it squeak and then thrash it around for a while. The other night, we discovered a new game. It’s called Go Upstairs And Throw The Fire Hose Into The Frontroom And Make Curly Joe Run Up And Down The Stairs For Ten Minutes. He has so much fun, it’s insane. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Meanwhile, Tank is standing there going, “Thank god he stopped chewing on my legs.” Curly hasn’t learned “drop it” yet, but he will eventually. Tank was never into fetch, so this game is fun for me as well. Tank’s more into chewing than he is fetching. He just wants a nice Kong-based toy stuffed with peanut butter to occupy his time. He’s old. His needs are simple.

I worked last night, so I didn’t get to take Curly Joe trick-or-treating.

I’m kidding.

So that was Curly Joe’s first Halloween. Not very exciting, but at least he’s still alive to appreciate it.

P.S. If my sister ever comes back from Chicago with the digital camera, I will post video of Curly playing with his toy. Assuming he hasn't demolished it by then.

2 comments:

designerd said...

awwwwww. I can't wait to see pics of him playing!

designerd said...

awwwwww. I can't wait to see pics of him playing!